As Trusted by Dominos Pizza
Getting pizzas delivered hot and on time to many customer happy customers by riding in the cycle lane.
hear from our customers
"Straight forward ordering. Informed throughout the process. Contactable in person. Helpful. Arrived well within scheduled window" - Angela S.
- Delivery & Returns
- Cycle To Work Scheme
Introducing the ‘all new’ SX-250d Series III electric bike. The e-Cargo bike that’s engineered and built like a motorcycle.
The SX-250d looks and performs similarly to a petrol moped but is classed as an ‘electrically assisted pedal cycle’ (EAPC). The SX-250d has the features, benefits, and robustness of a moped with all the cost savings of a bicycle – in addition to its being great for the environment! With this cargo bike we’re creating a revolution in home delivery, and we’d love you to come along for the ride.
Please Note: Delivery model includes Rear Carrier Box, Technology Bar with GPS Holder, and USB charging port as standard.
- Lightweight lockable and removable Lithium-ion 48V battery pack
- High torque 250W high-efficiency brushless hub motor with pedal assist system
- Removable Dedicated Lithium-ion charger with internal cooling fan and 13amp 3 pin plug (U.K) or a 2 pin Type F plug (Euro), charge anywhere, at home, school, Uni, work etc.
- Approx. 40-50 miles (64-80km) range on a single 7-hour charge**
- The saddle is long and well cushioned so riders of all heights can find their sweet spot without adjusting the seat height
- Walk mode button taking you up to 4mph
- Powerful front & rear CBS disc brake system
- Automatically adjusted rear shock absorbers
- Remote-control immobiliser alarm and keyless Go
- Technology Bar with integrated GPS holder and USB charging port
- Rear box carrier including sliding mechanism and tray, with LED rear light and indicators
- Strong electro plated lightweight steel frame
- Impact resistant high quality body panels
- Digital MPH (U.K & U.S.A) and KPH (Europe) speedometer with power level indicator
- Ultra-bright LED headlamp with hi/lo beam, rear lamp and side indicator lamps and ‘day running light’
- Centre stand & side stand
- Folding pedals
- Lockable front glove box
- Alloy wheels
- Reinforced tubeless road tyres
- CE conformity certificate
- 12 months warranty or 8,000 miles*
**Battery range figures are quoted as an average and subject to conditions, gradient and rider weight.
|Motor:||250w high torque high-efficiency brushless hub motor with pedal assist system|
|LCD dashboard||Speedo, Air Temperature, Battery Percentage, Charge Light, Indicator Signals, USB Charing Port.
|Brakes:||Hydraulic Disc brakes|
|*Range:||40 - 50 Miles|
|Charger:||Plug charger with LED indicating the level of charge|
|Frame size:||One Size, suitable for 5' 4" - 6' 2"|
|Suspension:||Eskuta Own Brand|
|Tyres:||18" Front & Rear (62/355)
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
Extras included: Rear Carrier Box, Technology Bar with GPS Holder, and USB charging port as standard.
For your peace of mind, every Eskuta comes with a 1 year or 8000 mile warranty - quality guaranteed.
Exceptions to limited Warranty
- Damage resulting from misuse, not maintaining the vehicle or not following the guidelines within this user guide.
- Accidental or deliberate damage.
- Damage due to private repair or alteration by user.
- Failure to produce invoice or proof of purchase.
- Non electric spare parts and components worn in normal use eg. brakes, gears, chains, cranks, tyres & inner tubes.
Each Eskuta is hand built to order, and comes fully assembled. Each order has a ‘Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) and test ride to ensure your Eskuta is perfect.
Delivery time is between 2-3 weeks from your date of order. We will call and notify you once your order is put in to production and we have you on a delivery schedule.
You will receive white glove shipping. No couriers here! Our trained delivery drivers will deliver your order to you and show you how to use and care for your Eskuta.
Once your order has been placed, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched and should be with you within 2-3 weeks. We will call and notify you once your order is put in to production and we have you on a delivery schedule.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 30 days to let us know and have the goods returned to the manufacturer. You will need to return the product to the manufacturer before we can provide a refund.
Please note – the 30 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
To return your product, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric bike to avoid voiding your warranty.
We strongly recommend that any returns are sent via recorded, special or any other similar delivery service. Ensure that all items are packaged as securely as possible, as we accept no responsibility for any damages or items lost in transit.
Cycle to work is a scheme designed to help you save money and commute to work using a new bike. It allows you to spread the cost of the bike over tax-free monthly instalments via your employer. You could save between 39% - 42% on a new bike! All you need to do is choose a bike, hire it for an agreed length of time from your employer, then purchase it for a fraction of its original value.
All we need to do is invoice the employer, we deliver the bike, and the employee starts paying the employer back each month.
For more information check out our help page here or get in contact with us.
The bike was delivered on time and the driver gave information about how to switch it on, where the battery could be accessed and other features
A few problems witch Generation Electric had no control over but they kept me informed, just nice people to deal with and true to their word.
Great bike and great service. Delivery and explanation of features.
Easy to acquire!
Really its great __
Thank you so much __